Tuesday 25 November 2008

Tuesday fun!

Just got back after an eventful day, met my friend George at the college (where I used to work) for lunch and a good chat, Axel was really liking it, sitting in my lap looking out over the canteen. The just sitting looking calm is new for him, he is really growing now as a little person, he smiles at you and even smiles at him self in the mirror bless him, so cute! After lunch I went to cafe Moksha where I met the girls quickly and then Ruth came and we had tea and muffins, so nice meeting up with her and hear all about her labour and admire her baby Oliver who had the most adorable knitted hat on, maybe I should try and knit one to Axmax, I do have some knitting sticks (not sure what they are called) so just have to buy some wool and off we go : ) Although I'm not sure as I'm busy watching telly in the evenings the new way without any props.. ha ha ha

We are off to Katie's tomorrow I think and then I'll go to the Swedish shop and buy Gingerbread biscuits as I'm planning on making a Gingerbread cheesecake for Sunday celebrating J's birthday. Found the recipe in a magazine and it looks so nice on the picture! I will take a picture and show you guys if I succeed with the task of baking, sounds a bit hard to do but it should be ok :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like my hat so I'm sure that Axel will love his.. ;) Big hugs /jenny