Thursday 13 November 2008

Lovely Thursday


Had a brilliant day today. Even tho I feel really fluie it all ended up perfect! I just chilled out in the morning, Birte and Bo came and had some lunch, I long til Axel and Bo can start play together, at the moment they don't seem to realise that the other one even exist. After lunch I went to the hairdressers to have my highlights done, much have been a good 12 weeks since last, and my hair seem to have darken a bit with the pregnancy so it was well overdue... Axel will definitely become a hairdresser, he loved it, sat and looked at all the nice stuff like the ceiling and lights and mirrors, ha ha.. He got a bit tired in the end and was really grumpy when we got home, I fed him and then I went to the second mummy pampering of the day... A full body massage! My lovely friend Nyasha is studying holisting therapy and needed someone to practice on, but it was over my expectations.. she is soooo good and I would have easily paid £50 for it, and not just that, I will go 3 more Thursdays.. heaven! I must buy her something nice as a thank you. It was the first time Axel was home with J by themselves. I pumped some breastmilk the other day and froze so he could eat tonight. Everything went brilliantly and I came home to a sleeping son and a very proud dad!
.

No comments: