Tuesday 18 November 2008

Lovely day out and about..

The sun started shining after I blogged about greyness and rain. I decided to head out and see what the day had to offer. I started by calling my very overdue friend Jo, we really want her baby girl to come now!!! She was suppose to "arrive" last Wednesday and I think Jo is beginning to believe that there isn't a baby at all inside her, but she will be here soon, super exciting : ) Even tho I had not planned to do anything on my "to do" list I manage to complete quite a few bits and pieces. I bought some breastfeeding bags (so I can freeze the milk for my massage evenings) and a dish brush for the bottles and teats at Boots, I love that shop.. for you Swedes - it's like Apoteket and H&M cosmetic and Maxi in one shop, huge and cheap with a lot of offers, a must when visiting UK. Then I bought a rain jacket on sale, one of them small ones that is like a little pouch bag and then you can fold it all open and the pouch becomes a pocket, very clever and useful when I walk with the buggy in windy Brighton, so no excuse now not to walk when it's raining! I really would like to buy a elf costume for Axel to wear on Christmas eve (Sweden's big day) but it was of course sold out and it was even sold out online which of course makes me want if even more!!! Oh well, saw a reindeer outfit on ebay that I might bid on (oh no... I must stop this ebay addiction!!!) but I do think the elf costume is the coolest one.


After shopping and lunch with Jo I went to see Rachael, was lovely to see both her and Jenny over a cuppa and to catch up. Axel was a bit tired by then so he slept nicely on our walk back. He really loves his pram which is nice, he sleeps most of the time when we are out or looks up in the sky with something dreamy in his eyes. I wonder when I should change to the sitting-up-part of the pram? I would like to do it before X-mas as I have a foot muff which would be lovely and cosy in Sweden, but maybe he is too small (3 months) even tho he weights 6.2kg already : )

J is on his way home, pasta carbonara is on the menu tonight so I should start cooking, bless him have to work when I do so much fun stuff every day, not fair!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kul med blogg så man kan följa dig här också! Isola bytte till sittdel när hon var runt fyra månader, hon sa tydligt ifrån när det var dags. Gastade så fort hon var vaken, var väl less på att bara se suflettak :) Kram kram

Sara said...

Jessica - Sag du att jag har "addat" din blogg pa min sida, hoppas det ar ok annars sa sag till sa tar jag bort den : )
Kanske chansar med sittdelen, sa bokigt att ta med liggdelen till Sverige i jul.
Kram Sara

Anonymous said...

Gör absolut ingenting!

Klart du kan byta innan, du kan väl fälla ner den till helt liggläge så blir det ju en liggvagn :D