Friday 14 November 2008

Flu Friday...

ohhhh, Axel got the cold as well, well, he is in high spirit but got a semi blocked nose, which in turn makes him a heavy breather, which in turns makes his mummy really worried, who in turn did not sleep last night.. do you see the pattern : ) So it's a very tired mummy who is blogging today, my cold is still alive and kicking and I now have a very sexy whiskey voice on top of the water head feeling. So... one might think that the best thing would be to just chill out today, but no no, today is the "first immunisation day", with 2 jabs for Axel this arvo poor thing. Hope he won't be too upset about the whole thing and I hope that he won't get a fever afterwards tonight. Actually, I'm not sure if I want him to have the jab today at all if he is feeling poorly, surely that can't be good? Must ask the nurse when I get there. So so glad it's Friday today and even more glad it's Saturday tomorrow and J is home so I can just sleep and be ill in peace : ) Wish I could take one of them lovely pictures of me and Axmax at home today, but I look like shit, my nose is red after all nose blowing and what was my lovely hair yesterday is today just greasy, why do the hairdressers put shine stuff (read grease) in your hair just as you are about to leave? Must try and wash it before we go out in the world, don't want to scare anyone...

No comments: