Monday 17 November 2008

Axel is ill..

..and I'm an anxious mum that is waiting for the doctors surgery to open so I can call them to book an appointment. He is snuffly and coughing, both of us are really tired this morning, him from being ill and me from being worried and running back and forth to his cot. He is actually still sleeping which is not like his usual self, normally he is like a little alarm clock at 7am on the dot. I made J put a book under each leg at the top of his cot in the middle of the night, not sure if it helps much? Ohhh so scary this ill business..

Hmmm, I was hoping that this would be a fun and witty blog and all I seem to write about is our health status! Sorry about that, gonna try and improve : ) I published a post yesterday that I took off this morning saying that we bought a new telly which we did with a nice picture to complement the text asking the postman to bring it soon, J said that I should not publish the fact that we are buying something that costs more than £50 and I was thinking about this last night while lying awake, and he is right, but I'm so happy about it so I will just write it here and do a "small letter" wooohhhoooooo !