Saturday 15 November 2008

ASDA and Ebay buys

Just got back from ASDA, why do half of Brighton decide to go food shopping on a Saturday? and why on earth do we??? It was packed and as I still have a waterhead and feel general shite, I got stressed and fed-up 5 min after we entered the store, so not the best start. Bought some lovely tops to Axel (supercheap but still really nice and soft) I bought these two in a bigger size so he can have them come spring. I also bought 3 PJs and some long sleeve bodies for him. It's interested the way you change your shopping behaviour when you have a baby. It's much more fun shopping for him than me. Actually, I don't really like it anymore which is a shame cos I really need a new pair of jeans myself. Oh well, maybe next week!




I also received the tops I bought for Axel on Ebay (so dangerous that place)in the post this morning. They long sleeved tops are for now and the T-shirt is for next summer. We don't really know anyone here in England that have older children, so we have to buy most of his clothes (no hand-me-downs). I try to buy secondhand if I can, last weekend we went to the NCT (National Child Trust) "nearly new" sale. It was bonkers, people was so rude and crazy, not my cup of tea, but we did get some t-shirts, toys and some books for him. Ha ha now when I look at the tops I bought for Axel I realise that they could have been for me, actually, I think I have the same plain red one as the one on the right, and I'm famous for my stripy tops...classic!!!
We were suppose to go to our friends B & T tonight to watch X-factor and eat some lovely food but I think we'll have to cancel, just want (and need) to veg at home tonight. I think J's mum and partner and maybe even his little brother are coming tomorrow, hope I feel better then!
Ohhh, and a jab update - Axel slept nicely from 20.00, I dream fed him at 22.30 and then he slept to 5.30 when he ate a bit and then he slept to 7.00 when J took him after I fed him and I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 10.30.. soooo nice! and really needed...

No comments: