Friday 14 November 2008

Jab day...


Axel had his first two jabs today, I was prepared for extreme crying, but he hardly made a sound, instead he was admiring the lighting in the ceiling, such a darling! But he is not so happy now, J is walking with him up and down the living room every time he tries to sit down Axel gets really upset?? think he is a bit fevery, just fed him so hopefully he should fall asleep soon, he looks really tired.

I had the TENS machine we bought and used at my labour out on Ebay and I saw that someone just bought it, fantastic!! Think we are putting the money towards the wedding, "många bäckar små" like we say in Sweden.. oh and about me writing in English and not Swedish, even tho Swedish would be the most natural language for me (obviously) I want all my friends to be able to read the blog, not just my Swedish ones. But I might write in Swedish sometimes : )

Gonna see if J want some help with Ax and then, TV and "mys"

No comments: