Friday 14 November 2008

he is finally asleep..

...but I do not seem to be able to get my bum off this sofa and into the bathroom for some de-grease. I long till Christmas when I go to Sweden, Carola carols, gingerbread men and Glögg (a bit like mulled wine). I bought some Blossa Glögg and Anna's gingerbread cookies already, but I have almost eaten it all already, but I have not cracked open the Glögg, gonna try and save it until December. I bought it at this cafe here in Brighton that got Swedish stuff as well, think it might be called 'Crumble and Scoop' - very expensive!! they know Swedish people abroad are desperate.... And I have promised my self not to go to IKEA before X-mas cos I buy way too much when I go, candles and now with all the Christmas decorations... minefield : ) But my addiction to Kaviar is coming through, used the last little bit of it a week ago and can already feel the abstinence kicking in, lol... Maybe we go next Sunday, "need" to buy a highchair for Axmax anyway.

Anyway.. now I must go before he wakes up again...

No comments: