Thursday 20 November 2008

Anyone else got that Friday feeling even tho it's only Thursday?

Just got back from a lovely walk in the sun and then cheesecake and tea at on of our favourite places. Life could not be better! Axel is playing in his gym and I'm about to do some kitchen work and then get ready for my full body massage tonight, can't wait! I realised when looking through the November pics that most of the pictures are of Axel (naturally) but only of Axel, gonna try and take some more of Axel and mamma and Axel and daddy etc. That way I will make an effort to get dressed and put some makeup on, today I'm wearing my black tracksuit trousers that I seem to live in these days! Before Axel I only used to wear them inside the house, but nowadays I'm seen wearing them out and about...this must stop : )


Here's a photo (the only one in November...) of all 3 of us taken last Saturday at Woodies Hamburger Diner with Birte, Thomas and Bo.

No comments: