Monday 17 November 2008

illness update...

We are back from the doctors, realised when we got there that Axel isn't really ill ill, there were several other babies that were really ill but the doctor said it was good that I brought him and that he is a little bit ill but it should past in the next 3-5 days. I never thought I would be a chicken mum, but I was almost crying last night worrying about his heavy breathing and coughing and his snuffy nose.... I never go to the doctors myself if I don't really really need to, but lately with all the ante-natal appointments, post-natal appointments and jab appointment it feels like we almost live there! Hope we don't have to go for a while now. I had to cancel my morning plans (walk with Ruth and Oliver), instead we are just going to chill out and wrap up warm and snuggle. Charlie might come in the afternoon for a bit which would be nice, a bit boring to just be by ourselves on a grey Monday like this one.

No comments: