Thursday 20 November 2008

Our own little sunshine!



It's fantastic to wake up and see such a happy boy, even more happy when I turned his mobile on above his cot, he got it from his grandma and absolutely adores it, tack Mamma! Some evenings I even have to take it away so he can chill out and fall asleep "laban (the Swedish childens book figure that's on the mobile) and his friends are going to bed over here my lovely outside your eyesight" ha ha.. It helps by saying that, then I don't feel so evil taking away his fun : )

The sun is shining today as well so we are heading out for a walk in a while with Amelia and Syd, very nice. I have put his foot muff inside the cocoon in his pram so now it looks super cosy and nice and warm.
Tomorrow we are guarding that door as we are hoping that the Telly will arrive just in time for the weekend... wooohooo

No comments: