Wednesday 8 April 2009

Supermarket shop...

Before we had Axel we rarely went to do a BIG supermarket shop, maybe every 3 months or so, it always cost us a fortune but we were happy leaving the store knowing that we had food for a foreseeable future. Now I go to the supermarket (ASDA today but it can vary- I'm a Sainsbury's girl myself, but a bit too expensive for my bank account at the mo, at least so I thought) maybe once or twice a month, I always seem to spend around £100, it really doesn't matter what I buy which really irritates me!! But then again, I always end up buying things that I would actually normally buy, like today for example a scale and a bowl came with me home. With this in mind I have started to wonder if it is cheaper to do a big shop with the car?? I never buy things like that when I go to Sainsbury's with the buggy (i.e I have to carry it all home by hand), maybe Mr Oliver's shop is the best in the end?? I'm very excited that my mum is coming tomorrow, hope that the weather will continue to be really nice so we can be outside most of the time, out flat is pretty small with three adults and one baby in it, and when I told mum that Axel wakes up at 5.30 each morning I could hear the fear in her voice ha ha.. as we don't have a second bedroom I'm not sure how we will solve it all yet : )

Axel on our patio (6 April 09)

No comments: