Monday 27 April 2009

Remind me to go to bed earlier!

We had a lovely weekend with sunshine, relaxation with good food and friends! It started with Swedish school which was nice, but we have decided (again!!) to sell our car as we simply don't use it enough, and it's stupid to have it just standing here waisting money when we could do much more fun with the money so I'm not sure if we will go there anymore. It's really nice but it's quite far out and not that many others who have babies, I met two girls there which I'm gonna text and see if they would like to meet up in town instead. But it's really good when your children are a bit bigger so they can learn, upkeep and meet other Swedish speaking children, and I guess by then we will have a car again. The afternoon was spent just chilling out in the park the 3 of us. We drove to the countryside yesterday for a nice pub lunch with some good friends, had a real catch-up and a stroll after all the food. I love English countryside, and definitely when it's a sunny warm spring day with all it's blossom and green. But my nose do not seem to like as much, even tho I take hay fever tablets every morning I still need to sneeze all the time, but it's worth it ; ) It's rain and wind today so we are just gonna stay inside and relax, nice!



I was super good yesterday evening and put loads of my paperback books on Ebay, no use saving them after you read them, just collecting dust : ) I also put quite a lot of Swedish books on, gonna be interesting to see if anyone will bid on them! BUT I stayed up way too late which was not a good thing as Axel slept really bad and woke up just before 5!! Good that I got such a nice fiance who took him and let me sleep, but tonight I'm going to bed much earlier so I can take him tomorrow morning. Why do babies go up at 5????? I will remind him about that when he is 15 and it's almost impossible to get him out of bed before 2 in the afternoon!

2 comments:

Emmama said...

När våra små gullegrisar blir tonåringar får vi nog hämnas liiite och väcka dom tidigt några gånger.. eller? :)

Sara said...

Ha ha ha, absolut!!