Sunday 19 April 2009

Party Weekend

What a great weekend! Started Friday night with J's friend S came to visit, it was the first time he met Axel so Axmax got some lovely gifts and an additional person grinning at him the whole time, he loves when people smile at the moment : )

We bought some Thai take away and some alcohol and then we chatted, gossiped and played board games, perfect ending on a rainy day. J and S stayed up late talking but I was so tired by midnight, not used being up that late anymore... Probably good cos Axel woke up at 5.30 and wanted to talk and play : ) After a nice English breakfast and a shower we headed into town for some shopping and a stroll, bought the Cath Kidston shoes (even nicer in reality) and returned some stuff I bought when mum was here. I'm really into dots at the moment, don't understand where my addiction originate, but I hope it will past soon cos otherwise our home will be full of dotted things ha ha. oh, I bought some side plates (blue with white dots of course) on sale, very nice indeedy.. To finish off a great day I went to my friend Clair's 30 birthday party, was super fun, catch up with some old friends from Uni, danced and had a good time, lasted to just after 11 when I ordered a taxi and went home to my boys.


Me yesterday on my way out

We just chilled out today, planning the future, went for a drive to check out some different areas to see if we like them (to live) and then we bathed Axel and now we sit here with a laptop each (super romantic... not). But we are so close at the moment which is lovely, we are celebrating 6 years in May and it's just getting better and better : )


Axel in the bath today, super red hair at the moment so will be interesting to see what colour it turns out to be, I'm hoping for red but I have a feeling it might turn blond in the summer, but we'll see!

2 comments:

Emmama said...

Låter som våra kvällar.. Sitter i varsitt rum med varsin laptop! :D Men datorn är ju en fin vän! ;)

Jenny said...

Hej där! Så det är prickar som gäller :) Har du lämnat ränderna nu? Du e söt i vilket som ;)
xo Jenny