Thursday 23 April 2009

Cosy Thursday

Had a nice day today, went to see J (he wanted to show Axel off at work : ) and had lunch with him and his work colleagues then went into town and did some errands and bought some summer vests, so nice being out and about now when the weather is nice. J is at work tonight on a games night with beer, pizza, X-box and Wii games. I have watched my favourite program with Kirstie Allsopp and chilled out in front of the telly. Axel is so good going to bed at 7 without any fuss, beautiful boy : ) I had a little look at wedding bouquets online, there really are so many nice ones out there, must go and ask a couple of different florists to see what they got and what they can do in July, I want the bouquet to look really natural and summery, we really should decide on a colour scheme, I like summery pink but I'm not sure what J thinks. I found a pair of shoes at Debenhams, gonna go and see if they got them in the store. Getting excited now, less than 3 months to go and I'm enjoying the none stress that comes with a small 'no must' wedding and party!
Wedding inspirations!


I want flowers in my hair (but my messy bun a bit on the side) need to get some pictures so I can show the hairdresser (when I find one!)

No comments: