Wednesday 15 April 2009

Easter and Today


Had a good time with my mum here over Easter, went to Windsor one day and on the Monday the day was shining so we walked to the Marina and back which was quite a trek. So hard to have visitors in our flat, can't wait until we get somewhere bigger, it's really getting to us now.. And the neighbour upstairs have moved their living room around so they have their TV just above our bedroom so I have had to sleep with earplugs which isn't ideal, if anything, I really want to be able to hear if Axel wakes up. I must go up and ask them to turn it down a bit , but I hate doing things like that.. Just want to move instead : ) I applied for my first job yesterday, would be surprised if I get an interview, but you never know, maybe maybe. It's was a good exercise to write the application at least, forgot how hard they are to do but will apply for all interesting jobs from now on!

J's mum and grandma came over today, they brought lunch with them and then we headed out and had a look in the laines and had coffee and dessert at Jamie Oliver's new restaurant here in Brighton, was lovely and the food looked sooooo yummy, think J's mum will babysit on the 10 of May so me and J can go there and eat a 3 course dinner and celebrate our 6 year anniversary!

No comments: