Friday 17 April 2009

Shopping problems...

Well.. not really a problem more that I must not buy anything at the moment, but there is so much nice stuff out there, really summery bright with a lot of dots : ) and I really want to cheer our place up a bit, and myself for that matter, as I was preggies last summer and I'm not sure where my summers clothes are, I seem to only have dark wintry clothes in drawers. Oh well, I must look for them this weekend and see what I got before I go out spending money we don't have.

I need to buy a new pair of shoes as my old ones broke, I wanted to buy a yellow pair of converse, but not sure if they even exist in the UK, so might just buy a pair of these (a bit cheaper as well so that's good) -




It's raining today, grey and damp. This flat feel sooo small when the weather is like this, Axel is sleeping at the mo, think his second tooth is on its way so he is a bit tired and is drooling everywhere ha ha, but he is such a lovely little boy, it's just getting better and better for each week!

I would love these pillows for our sofa, would look lovely now in the spring and summer!



I feel a bit better already just window shopping a bit at home, gonna go and have a look at two houses for us, a bit too early for us to move but I want to have a look at what we can afford in the area : )

Oh, and it's going to be sunshine this weekend, I'm going to a party on Saturday night which will be a lot of fun, so all good !

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hej! Snubblade in pa din blogg och fastnade. Kommer ocksa fran Svealand och bor for tillfallet i Dublin. Flyttar med min pojkvan till england till sommaren/hosten. Underbara skor du hittat, vilken affar kommer de fran? Supergullig liten grabb ni har :)

Sara said...

Tack Marie, va kul att du har hittat hit och mej : ) Va spannade att ni flyttar till England, fast Dublin ar mysigare (bodde i Rathmines i ett halvar 2002 tror jag att de va). Skorna har jag kopt pa Cath Kidston har i Brighton, helt underbar (men farlig!!) affar! Var i England ska ni flytta?
S x

Marie said...

Tror inte jag sett den affären här tyvärr :( Vi flyttar till Sheffield. Ben går på universitetet där och har ett år kvar efter sitt trainee-år här, så det är ju inte granne med er direkt.. Hade varit kul att ha en svensk att prata med :) Hur är England som land att bo i? Du verkar trivas bra :) Är din blivande man engelsk? Vad spännande med bröllop! Önskar er all lycka :)