Thursday 9 April 2009

Cleaning with a grumpy boy = almost impossible

As my mum is coming tonight I thought I try and clean a bit today, tidy everywhere, clean the bathroom and hoover for her arrival. Axel on the other hand seemed to have a totally different agenda (or he just don't like to be around people that clean hence trying with everything he's got to distract the person - me). After having a couple of weeks where he has just been so happy and charming he decided to change today just in time for my mum arrrgggg, crying, don't want to sleep, don't want to sit and play on the mat, don't want to eat, don't want to be carried and on it goes. So why am I sitting here blogging when I should take this opportunity when he's finally asleep to clean? I feel exhausted to be frank, and all my cleaning powers have vanished. But, I did manage to tidy quite a bit and the bathroom looks spik and span and I will try and get J to hoover when he gets home.

I bought a second hand Maclaren buggy to have in the car and when I travel, it's quite nice, not new but it does the trick and it's a limited edition from a NY designer Kate Spade, who knows, it might go up in price one day, until then I will just use it ; ). Me and Axel took it for a spin around the block this arvo, he wasn't too impressed, and I think we'll have to try it a bit more before he'll give it the thumbs up.

I might not update the blog over Easter so have a fantastic Easter and make sure you eat as much eggs and chocolate as you wish, after all, it's only Easter once a year ha ah ; *

2 comments:

Emmama said...

Jättefin filt ni har också! Hoppas vagnen kan ge lite kosing om några år! :)

Sara said...

Ja visst ar den sot, fick den av jobbet : )