Thursday 22 January 2009

Most beautiful boy in the world!

Had a great afternoon today walking in the sun with B and Bo, after being in most of the week we really needed it : ) At least I haven't spent much money this week so that's a plus as I'm pretty skint at the mo.. well don't really know anyone who's bathing in pennies end of Jan, but only a week left until we get paid.. wooohooo!

I took this photo with my mobile phone today, the most beautiful boy in the world (well J is pretty nice as well : )





oohhh.... and I made some muffins last night to cheer us up, wanted to make some cupcakes but I couldn't be asked to look up the receipt so I made muffins instead with some shite icing on top, I didn't softened the butter enough so I managed to break our mixer so there was some nice special surprise plastic bits in it and after swallowing a piece in the beginning my muffin orgy went downhill ha ha... We had two each tonight without the crazy icing. And yes.. I do know they look a bit funny, but as my mixer broke we just had to make do with icing blobs and not actual smooth icing like you see in magazines : )



We are going to look at a nursery tomorrow for Sept, gonna be interesting to see an English nursery, probably quite different from our Swedish ones!

6 comments:

Meatbreak said...

This is my favourite ever post from you, EVER! Save me plasticcupmuffin thing please. Dx

Sara said...

We are a greedy bunch here, finished them off yesterday.. but you know, I was a bit scared that I got poisoned from the plasic as I suspect it was actually glue!!!

Anonymous said...

Vilken söt bild på Axel, helt fantastisk vackra ögon. muffinsens såg helt ok ut.

kram karin

Anonymous said...

Oh! vilken sötis Axel är!!!!! vilka underbart stora blåaögon! Han slår lätt en hundvalp på sötlistan!!! ge honom en puss från mig!

Anonymous said...

Jätte bra bild av Axel. :) Han e sååå söt. Krama alla från oss..

Sara said...

Tack tack, ja visst ar han jatte sot : ) s xxxx