Tuesday 13 January 2009

Axel rolled over today!

Axel loves to sit and stand up (with our help of course, he is not that advanced ha ha) but we try to get him to do some tummy time as well to encourage him to start crawling. And today when we he was on his tummy, he decided to roll over to his back, and he did !!!! I'm so proud, can't believe his can roll, my beautiful clever boy : )

I must also say how good this blog is for me, I don't think I would have written this information down if I wouldn't have had this blog. And I must admit that I have already forgotten when he smiled for the first time, but I think he was around 5-6 weeks.. So blog = positive : )

We are off to celebrate Birte today which will be fun and we are practising sleeping "inside daytime", it's a bit rainy today so it's a good time to practice, he was a bit upset to start with but think he has fallen asleep now (again as he only slept for 30 min to start with). I want him to sleep for another 30 min ideally, but a small step forward is better than nothing! I bought some new clothes online from Dorothy Perkins that I'm wearing today so feel quite nice, just need to get rid of my preggy tummy!


Yesterday evening - playing with daddy.



Just after he rolled over this morning!

1 comment:

Meatbreak said...

It's not raining today.