Friday 9 January 2009

Friday feeling

I have been feeling a bit low and confused this week (typical January feeling), getting stressed with the smallest things and super sensitive, things are nagging me. It had gone to the point that I had no nails left, the anxiety had to stop, I really like my nails the way they are thank you! So last night J and I sat down and decided on lots of things about the future (work wise- gonna get a job in the autumn and then see if I apply to start the midwife course autumn 2010, or just have more babies instead and do the midwifery after that ha ha ).
But even more exciting, our wedding arrangements!!!! WE are really happy now and think (well, what ever) that everyone involved will be pleased! I'm sooo happy that I have the best, most stable and sensible boyfriend in the whole world : ) And it all clicked when my sister suggested something that was right in front of our noses but too close for us to see, thank you M! It feels like a stone has been lifted and I can breath again, all in all a lovely Friday feeling. Axel is much happier today (even after his last jabs) and I met the girlies for lunch which was really nice. J should be home in a couple of hours and then it's the weekend!

Hven 2004, Paradise!

No comments: