Tuesday 6 January 2009

Axel woke up on the wrong side of the bed today..


well actually all week really!! I think he is upset from all the travelling poor thing and he is getting his first teeth as well which doesn't make it any better (so early, but it's really hard and you can almost see them!!) I bought some teething gel which I think helped a bit, he is sound asleep now bless him.

I have been thinking about my future, feels a bit bad that I don't have a job to go back to and I'm not sure what I want to do.. except studying to become a midwife. I have always wanted to become one and I'm super jealous of my friend Rachael who is studying to become one at the mo.. I want to do that as well. The course is 3 years long here in England, but you do not have to be a nurse like in Sweden. And the NHS pay you for the degree and give you about £600 a month so I don't have to take any more student loans which feels good. The question is - can we live poorly for another 3 years??? Arrhhh, it's really hard!

I find it really hard to find time to blog at the mo with Axel being so demanding (rightly so, I'm on MATERNITY leave and not blog leave, but still.. he is glued on my hip at the mo which leaves little room for anything else!) Hopefully he will feel better soon and be able to entertain himself for short periods... one day : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fisen hade två helvetesveckor när tänderna växte nere i munnen på henne! Ingenting dög, sov inte m.m Och i dag tittade första tanden äntligen upp, sedan två veckor tillbaka är hon dessutom sitt gamla jag :D

Egoistiskt tycker jag det är skönt att inte vara ensam i den sitsen, har inte heller något jobb att gå tillbaka till... Försöker att inte stressa och må dåligt över det än, har tänkt vara hemma till september. Men ändå...