Friday 23 January 2009

Deja vu...

I was watching one of my favourite channels - Home and Health (virgin digital box 275) whilst eating breakfast. They have all these baby programs and today when I tuned in I saw a c-section being carried out and I started to cry, flipping heck - I went through that only 4 1/2 month ago - this amazing experience (well maybe not the actual c-section but the birth of my baby). I think I have pushed it away a bit as it was a bit weird to be operated on just like that (not planned, but no emergency section either). Me and J was talking about it the other day, that the surgeon held him up so we could see him, and that Axmax was crying and looking enormous. J can't even remember this part of the operation, but I remember as I had my eyes closed and they told me to open them. Then they wrapped him up and put him by my chest close to my face and he was still crying bless him.... So wonderful and big, I must admit I'm a bit jealous of all the lovely ladies who's walking around with their bumps in the air just waiting for their big day!



1 comment:

Millan said...

:-) discovery home and health var jag helt beroende av nar jag vantade mitt forsta barn. Jag brukade sitta hemma i soffan o grata lyckotarar nar de sma barnen foddes :-D. Nu har vi inte den kanalen langre tyvarr...

Vilken jatte sot son du har och vad skoj att ni ska gifta er! Jag kommer helt klart tillbaks och kikar igen. Det ar himla skoj att lasa om andra svenska mammor som bor utomlands tycker jag.