Thursday 8 January 2009

Axel 17 weeks today!

The week has flown by, tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend! We have a long list of things that we should do, hopefully we will have time to do some of it and still be able to chill out and just be, just the three of us. Axel is having his last jabs for a while tomorrow afternoon, feels good that it's the last one as he gets a bit teary afterwards for a couple of days but hopefully he will be able to recover quickly with some TLC from me and J : )

We had a great day yesterday with Jo and Isabelle in Lewes, went for a walk and then to Cafe Nero for some late lunch. Isabelle is so little and cute (only 7 weeks), you realise how much they grow and develop, 10 weeks makes a big different!

I'm still thinking about applying to the midwife degree, I'm not hundred percent sure, the course is in Eastbourne (about an hours drive in rush traffic from Brighton). Gonna be tricky when Axel is so little as we don't want him to be at nursery for long days. The last day to apply is on Thursday next week so not really much time thinking about it, and feeling really stressed at the mo with everything, so maybe I should just relax and try to enjoy today and tomorrow instead of worrying about this autumn (you are so right Jessica!).

Anyway, Axel is sound asleep here next to me and when he wakes up we are heading into town to see if I can find some jeans for myself as I only have one pair which is not a good idea when I always have a puky baby on my hip : )

No comments: