Sunday 18 January 2009

Cold and baby rice...



Axel is a bit snuffly today, I was up about once a hour last night comforting him bless him, so hard to breath properly through a stuffy nose. I like Axel to get some fresh air everyday so even if we're both tired me and Axmax went for a walk to Boots to buy some Olbas vaporiser (for babies) and some nappies, I had some coupons that I got in the post from pampers, plus I had some coupons from Boots as I have a store card, so all in all - I saved £8!! I love when you get a bargain, so satisfying : )

We had planned to give him a bit of baby rice today, he was in an ok mood so we tried with some baby rice with banana flavour, he really seemed to like it, so gonna give him some tomorrow again, so exciting : ) The photos are from before we open the jar, it got a bit messy after that ha ha..

No comments: