Monday 2 February 2009

Snow and British chaos!

ha ha ha unbelievable... The Brits are just sooooo unprepared when it comes to their weather, it usually snows like this for a day or two every year! I have lived in UK for 10 years this summer and nothing has changed. I remembered when I lived in London and the "leaves on the lines" or "flooding on the lines" where announced while waiting for the tube, surely they must know there will be some leaves falling in the autumn and that it will rain now and again, in the end. that's what this country is famous for right? They just announced that most airports (well transports in general), some work places and around 50 schools in the south east has closed for the day. And I bet you that if me and Axel wonder out (doubt it) we will see numerous children (and adults) without any gloves, scarfs and hats playing in the snow. Enough ranting, I guess the total unpreparedness is what makes this country so charming : )



Yesterday afternoon when it started to snow + this morning around 6am
(yes some of us do go up that early arrgggg)



Crazy weather forecast + and Axel of course chilling in his sleeping bag.

No comments: