Sunday 8 February 2009

I'm loosing my hair : (

When I was pregnant with Axel I developed this lovely shine non-greasy hair, just the kind of hair you wish for. After a while you take it for granted that it will stay that way, you deny the knowledge of anything else (that kind of feeling when you have borrowed a CD and had it for so long that you forget that you have to give it back and when you do you feel like you have given 'your' CD away and feel a bit cheated even tho you know that it wasn't yours to start with!). My lovely hair is going down the drains.. literally... And it's become really dark - mouse coloured. J's mum is coming over today and babysit so me and J can go out eating or go to the cinema, hope she can stay tomorrow so I can highlight my hair, I'm also very tempted to cut it in a bob, we'll see : )




No comments: