Friday 13 February 2009

Fredags tema - Closest to the heart

This month Fritt ur hjartat decide the themes -
13 februari NÄRMAST HJÄRTAT (Closest to the heart)
20 februari KAFFE (Coffee)
27 februari OUMBÄRLIGT (indispensable)

Narmast Hjartat- been thinking about this topic and decided that I want to write about two special people that are very close to my heart - Jonathan and Axel. I feel so lucky and happy that I have got a chance to get to know them both, who would have known that we would be here 6 years on, and still very much in love. I will celebrate with both my boys tomorrow and look forward to the 17 July when I will have to privilege to become J's wife.

"All that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you"

More Friday bloggers (fler Fredagsbloggare): Nilla, Anna, Desiree, Annika, Anne, Petra ,Anna-Saltis ,Millan, Anki, Marianne, Victoria, Lia, Cecilia, Leopardia, Marina, Marie, Strandmamman, Ulrika, Jemaya, MiaD, Ingabritt, maisoui, Moster Mjölgumpa, Erica, Taina, sparkling, Christel, ,emma, jennie, musikanta,

3 comments:

Fritt ur hjärtat said...

Äkta kärlek! Närmast hjärtat:-)

Annika said...

Så det är bröllop i faggorna! vad roligt.
Och visst är det så att kärleken till de nära och kära ligger allra närmast hjärtat!

Millan said...

Ja visst ar det den narmaste familjen som ar an allra narmast hjartat. Vilket fint foto pa dina killar! Forstar att du langtar efter ert brollop i sommar!