Wednesday 4 February 2009

Axel's firsts


When Axmax was born me and J started to record (just verbally) his firsts, for example - Axel's first time in a lift, Axel's first time in a car, Axel's first time on an airplane. So many firsts and no lasts... until now - I think Axel has had enough of boobymilk, after my tummy bug over Christmas he has lost interest in me, well my boobs at least. And as he only gained 200grams over a 5 weeks period (that is not much at all at all) - actually, I thought he was teething but now I realise that he was actually only hungry ha ha, we decided to top him up with formula. It feels a bit sad that the little tiny baby time ear is over, I "forced" him to have some today just so I could concentrate and try and remember and memorise the feeling. But I know that everything has its time and we still have a closeness that's just mindblowingly amazing and big.

No comments: