Wednesday 25 March 2009

Nursery, a tooth and my dress

After a week of lovely spring weather it's starting to get a bit cloudy and colder but we can't complain, March has been fantastic, from my birthday the 2nd to yesterday really, and I hope it will continue in April and over Easter weekend when my mum is coming, England is perfect this time of year : ) I went to see two nurseries this week, they were both nice (much better than the other one I saw a while back), and I think I will book a place for him at one of them that's on the way to J's work and town, J should have a look at it as well, but I think it will be good. The only problem is that we are not sure what will happen after the summer, we are toying with several different alternatives. The only thing we are sure about is that we need more space, a bedroom for Axel as we seem to wake each other up (and lying reading in the dark using your mobile as a torch is just not OK in the long run ha ha). And I would love to have space for a kitchen table so we can all sit down and eat together, is that too much to ask ; )

Axel is really growing and developing now with rapid speed, being quite happy in general which is very nice. Yesterday I felt something sharp in his mouth, but I can't see the tooth just yet, but it's definitely there and on it's way. The last two nights have been a bit hard for him I think, waking up a couple of times poor thing, but it's enough me just giving him the dummy and he is off again which is lucky as I don't want to start feeding him in the night again.

Oh, I think I forgot to write it before but I found my wedding dress (and bought it). J's mum was suppose to make one for me, but then I walked past Monsoon where I had seen a dress a while ago that I liked (flowery) and now it was on sale. I tried it on and it's lovely! Very pleased with my find, just hope no one will turn up with the same dress on the party (but I have decided that it doesn't matter even if as it's not a traditional wedding dress as such anyway ha ha). And I can have in on the family lunch in Sweden as well which is great! Now I just have to find a pair of nice shoes and a white cardigan and maybe a little bag to go with it, book a time at the hairdressers to get my hair styled in the morning of the day and a time at the Mac shop that my friend R tipped me off about. If you book a session with them it cost £25 but you are allowed to choose things for the whole amount and they will teach you exactly how to do the makeup so you can do it myself on the day (and be able to practise before and then of course use the makeup afterwards). I think it sounds great!! We also need to think about decorations for the party, will have a good browse around the web for inspiration later on.

Here are some photos from the weekend and yesterday!

Sunday heat on our patio.

Axel and J on Sunday

Axel is starting to like being on his tummy more and more

Doing the penguin move

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja men absolut, ett matbord att sitta vid gemensamt ar ju inte sa mycket begart!

Haller med om att England ar fantastiskt pa varen, man blir helt lycklig!

Vad kul att ni ska gifta er, grattis! Jag var inne pa monsoon for ett tag sen och sag just att de hade massa brollopsklader, massa fina till tarnor osv ocksa :).

Vad spannande att det funkar sa bra att ge valling! Maste jag och prova!! Kan man fa tag pa det har i England eller har du kopt nar du varit i Sverige? Luma vaknar ju typ 3 ggr per natt och ater sa jag ar oppen for att prova det mesta :).

Coolt att Axel borjar fa tander, jag kollar Luma da och da men annu ingen i sikte :)
Elisa