Monday 2 March 2009

My Birthday!

The time has come, another year has gone by - and what a year!!! I got engaged (one year tomorrow), had Axel, met a lovely bunch of girls, and, well grew older : ) I'm on my last year of the twenties and this year I'm really gonna try to remember to enjoy writing a "2" in front of my age ha ha. J took today off so I got song, presents and breakfast in bed from him and Axel, for the first time since I don't know did I not lie awake waiting for them to come in, I was sound asleep, and no it wasn't 6 in the morning J took that shift, and then woke me up at 8 (so a proper sleep-in for me). The best "present" must be the handmade card they did this morning with Axel's hand, so nice and I love it when thoughts have been put in a present, might even frame it : ) I got some cards in the post last week from Sweden that I saved for today, nice nice.


Lovely cards and 'Sweets from my sweets, sugar for my darling....



The sun is shining and it's real spring weather in the air, I'm gonna jump in the shower and then we are heading out for some fun, gonna buy some cake on the way home to have for the girls and babies this arvo, this day is going to be great - I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Meatbreak said...

happy birthday!! hope you have a nice day - it is really nice out - just for you! Dxx

Millan said...

Grattis pa fodelsedagen :-)