Tuesday 19 May 2009

Sweden here I come...


I managed to book my short weekend trip to Sweden last night, been meaning to do it for a long time, think I got mixed emotions! Me and Ax flew a week before J at Christmas and it was a bit too long for my taste, both being away from J and have Ax alone, I salute all the single parents out there, I get tired after just a couple of days! But hopefully I will feel different this time, Axel will be older and not so demanding (well at least he will sleep a bit better) than last time. I will only be in Sweden for 6 days (with almost 2 of them travel days) so not too long really. The only negative thing with that is that we wont have time to see any friends unfortunately, and then of course when we all go in Aug we will spend all our time on the island chilling out. Oh well, that's the way it is some years. I'm flying out the day before Midsummer and I'm super excited to celebrate a proper Swedish Midsummer for a change, it was about 10 years since last time I celebrated in Sweden. I have of course been to a couple of different constellations here in UK, but it just isn't the same.

2 comments:

Emmama said...

Åh vad mysigt med svensk midsommar, det ser jag fram emot att läsa om! :)

Kram och trevlig kväll, snart vänner på tv, det vet du ju såklart! :)

Sara said...

Ja, gud va mysigt det kommer bli, langtar sa jag nastan spricker ha ha. Snart Apprentice - Onsdagar ar den nya favoritdagen!