Saturday 9 May 2009

Sick bay, Saturday and wedding to-dos

J's been ill for the last couple of days, got the flu bless him and Axel is a bit poorly as well, I think I had it last week but I thought it was hay fever, it's the same symptoms really, except I'm feeling a lot better now so probably not as the that yellow sticky things from the trees are still everywhere. As a result of snotty noses and constant sneezes we have just been chilling out the last couple of days, went to Sing and sign with Ax yesterday, it's a bit like signing up to a gym membership, you know what you signed up to but still every time you go you feel embarrassed that you haven't practice or done any work at home at all. Kinda hard to learn all the signs if you only practice for an hour each week, and still I forget to practice. I have plans to start exercising as well next week, but I just can't see it happening ha ha, my friend R suggested it as she wants to start as well so maybe if she force me (which she wont, she is such a darling and would never push anyone which is a real shame... for me ; )

We managed to walk to the park today as the sun was shining and our flat started to feel like a prison. The wind was a bit chilly so Axel had his hat on. He must have been the only one in the whole of UK today, but then again, that doesn't say much, you can see small children with no tights on under their skirts or even shorts in December!! Mental..

J's mum is coming tomorrow as me and J are celebrating 6 years together, where did the time go?? We are going out tomorrow night for some dinner and sweet talking : ) gonna try the new Jamie Oliver restaurant just opened here in Brighton, can't wait! Axel woke up at 5.17, well probably a bit before but this was the time when I looked and realised that he would not fall asleep again, it's just painful waking up that early so I better go to bed.

Here are some photos from today -



Just realised that Axel looks a bit like the child on the porridge package bless although the side comb is the other way ha ha.

Weddings to-dos (for myself really as I have been sitting thinking about it tonight)
* Find a florist
* Find a hairdresser
* Do a Mac makeup test
* Pick up the wedding rings and arrange for the name and date to be written in them
* Buy Sweets, snacks, bubbly etc
* Do a play list
* Go and have a look at the venue again (can they supply champagne glasses?)
* Buy decorations - balloons, helium canister, ribbons, weights, table linen, petals etc.
* Make a cupcake stand (or buy)
This is all I can think of right now.. flipping heck, I really must start to work through the list now!!! Thank God we are having a very relaxed and forgiving party ha ha.
I decided to skip the Friday theme as it was about buffet which I must admit I have never done myself, my suggestion is to buy it from somewhere, much easier!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Gud jag dör av skratt, dom är ju aslika!! Han är så söt lille Ax :) Vi kör samma välling, den bästa ;) Kram!

Anonymous said...

Verkligen jättelika!! Underbart att de tom har nästan likadana tröjor!
Engelsmännens [vinter]klädsel är som den alltid varit... men jag kan faktiskt berätta att man blir härdad! Jag gick ju i engelsk skolan i 7:an i Hampshire och jag hade kjol och sockar på mig HELA VINTERN! Det var inte det att man inte fick ha strumpbyxor men det var ingen annan som hade det och tja, man vänjer sig gradvid vid kylan!!! Jag gick dessutom till skolan, tog ca 30 min...

Sara said...

Jessica: Ja visst ar han sot ; ) Och god valling me!

Petchie: Jag och Jonathan har en tavling on vem som ser de forsta flipflopsen varje ar, tavlingen ar oftast avslutad i Februari!!! Men visst blir man hardad, nar mamma va har over pask sa fros hon jattemycke i varan lagenhet, fast vi tyckte det va lagom temperature och sen nar vi ar i Sverige hos henne sa dor man lite grann av varmeslag : )
Kram