Sunday 17 May 2009

Eventful Friday.

We placed the ad for the car on Thursday night in Auto Trader (the ripoff company of the century, they charge £40 to have an ad in for a couple of weeks, bonkers) however, on Friday morning this garage from Southampton called and said they wanted to buy the car, so J biked home from work, cleaned the car a bit before they arrived and then manage to sell the car to them, we got quite a good price and it was super easy, almost too easy maybe but as their was a couple of minor faults (crack in the back bumper, no instruction manual etc) we had a feeling it would be hard to sell to a private person. And of course the price we advertised the car for is a really tricky price, a bit too much for a private person to just pay without any guarantees so all in all, we are very happy with the sale, although I have walked around the whole day thinking that I would have liked to have driven somewhere today, typical.. the grass is greener and all that! On top of selling the car we also noticed that our timer on the hot water tank was broken in the morning, our landlord was on his way to holiday so we had to call another electrician who could come out, and while trying to arrange that I also went to Sing and sign with Axmax, and had lunch with R. I was sooo tired in the evening ha ha, can't imagine how it will feel when I go back to (a) work. So unfortunately I didn't write about the Friday theme, and to be honest, I haven't had any inspiration lately. Maybe next week, in the mean time I will just read the other Friday bloggers blogs : )

No comments: