Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas.. not...

So... we had a different Christmas this year, after the name party (which was really nice and went really well) I got the Winter vomiting bug between the 22nd and the 23rd, then J got it and then mum, so no Christmas for us, I was sleeping most of the actual day (only made it up for an hour in the evening before I passed out again). It's now boxing day and we have still not opened any presents, eaten any Christmas Ham and we don't even have a tree. I'm feeling a bit better today and my milk is starting to come back (although, thank God for formula!!). This Christmas is just FAIL!!! : )

BUT - We are so happy that Axel didn't get it, and he is getting more and more cute with his smiles and he is getting really good at the baby gym (after hours of entertaining in it ha ha). And at least we have each other and we are all feeling much better now and had a proper breakfast this morning, and we will try and go out a bit today to get some fresh air and hope this is it!

My aunt managed to get it as well - she sent a text message to my sis saying -

The Christmas present of the year is an experience - I got the Winter vomiting bug!

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Ohhh and all the Christmas outfits for Axmas are unused.. well that's not true, I put a romper suit on that I got from Nyasha and Steve, but he managed to poo all over it after just an hour!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neeeej!! Men ändå, vilket minne! Ni lär ju aldrig glömma hans första jul :) Vi åkte också på vinterkräket för ett tag sen, men Isola klarade sig undan. Sen läste jag att barn under ett år sällan blir magsjuka, thank you lord liksom! Hoppas resten av vistelsen här hemma blir bättre :) God Jul!