Tuesday 9 December 2008

Getting nervous now....


Can't believe it's Tuesday and only 4 days until we are off to SWEDEN.. woohooo. Bought a rucksack today to have as hand luggage, changed some clothes that we got to Axel and had a nice walk with Birte and Bo. Had a look at a watch with J, hopefully Santa will bring it to me : )

I find it a bit difficult to write in my blog everyday Axmax is taking up more and more of my time (read- sleeps less and less) , but will try at least a couple of times a week, if not I might just put photos in, think that's the most fun with the blog anyway!

2 comments:

Meatbreak said...

A watch like this one?

http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/kisai/denshoku/

Anonymous said...

That would take me a good 5 min just to figure out what time it is, how do you do it? Did you have to attend some sort of watch training : )