Wednesday 23 September 2009

Onsdag

Today is my first day off as a working woman, so nice to be off in the middle of the week I must say, feels almost a bit privilege ha ha, and I know I am, privilege that is. I watched the news yesterday about all these immigrants who tries desperately to enter UK ever day hiding in lorries in, they now got evicted from their campsite in France. These are people without any paperwork, id cards or passports. They have fled their country, maybe left their families behind for what... A dirty campsite and countries who wont let them in, life isn't fair.. I must remember this before I start complain about our living situation. At least we have a roof over our heads and live in a nice, warm (but small) flat.

Me and Ax are seeing Jo and Iz today, fun fun fun!

No comments: