Tuesday 18 November 2008

Good morning

And then it was Tuesday, slightly rainy and grey, was suppose to go out walking today but not terribly inviting I must say, hope it will stop raining soon as we both could really need some fresh air and a good sleep in the pram, Axel and not me unfortunately, that would have been lovely tho : ) Although, as he didn't sleep too well last night he is sound asleep in his cot at the mo and have been for the last 45 min, heaven : ) Managed to throw a wash in, shower, get dressed and read my emails.. and now of course blogging. I think my friend Rachael is coming down from London today, very exciting and even more exciting as she is studying to become a midwife, heaven for new mothers like me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara,
well the weather wasn't too bad and I managed to walk back as well... I tell you that hill and pushing the pram I feel like Arnold Shwarzenegger! Hope you had a good day so far! take care and see you soon,
B xxx