Tuesday 17 November 2009

The move went well + Passport moan


The move went really well, we decided to do it the posh way and got a removal company to lift, drive and unload (we did pack out stuff tho ; ). It's so nice to be in but we have been so so busy, not sure where the time has gone. The first weekend we just moved and cleaned our old flat. Then I worked a lot last week and had my official interview for the job I'm doing already, I got it!! so now I have work until end of July, but hopefully later of course. Then my old London uni friends came over on the weekend and now it's Tuesday. I'm off tomorrow but my and Ax have to go up to London to get a new passport for myself. I managed to break my old one (well, there is a 3cm rip in one of the corners by the photo). The passport was wrongly constructed when I bought it 2002, after they took them back in Sweden, but as I haven't really been home more than a week in time since then, I never changed it, which i regret now!! Instead of paying £35 for a new passport, I will now have to pay £124 + train fair to London + go and pick it up (or alternatively pay £19 to get it sent to the consulate here in Brighton. I hate having to spend money on things like this, but I got no choice of course, don't want to be left at Gatwick when we go home for Christmas!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

HELLO !
MY LIKE VERY MUCH YOUR BLOGG.
I am Gemma enter in my blogg friend!
Subscrais ok!