Thursday 4 June 2009

Proof of damage.

Axel is feeling much better, think he has forgotten about the whole incident now, well he probably moved on pretty swiftly, talking more myself I guess. So scary when your baby hurt himself, and even more scary of J when I called him at work crying saying that Axel fell, there is blood ha ha.

Here you can see the damage on the left side of his nose, but nothing broken!


You can really see that Ax is my child - I'm "famous" for having my camera smile that I put on automatically as soon as a camera is in the room and Axel is the same, always a smile in front of the camera!!

oh, and Axel has been saying da da da da da the whole day amongst other things, sometimes it sounds like he is mumbling complaints to himself. Note to myself - have to say ma ma ma ma a bit more every day!


No comments: